Thursday 26 January 2012

Forever Shoosing

Out op shopping with Melanie on Tuesday(?) with the intention of buying DIY equipment for hooker heels (recently purchased), instead I scored these amazing Jelly shoes! Its funny how you search for years and when you stop they turn up at the Hospice shop for $2 dollars in your rare size (9-10)!! I think I've always craved these as I never had them as a girl : ) plus you can still admire my beautiful nails.

You Jelly??


Unfortunately we also visited the tempting Numberone Shoe warehouse where I fell in love with these Jennings boots (a take on the Jeffrey Campbell's Litas no doubt). At a greedy $60 I was  convinced that I would not buy them unless I DIY decorated them (as no one wants sad fakes) so I made a deal with the devil and decided I was allowed the boots as long as I brought the tools to DIY them that day! and If I didn't I would take the shoes back.


My search for spike studs was unsatisfying, with a $20 punk collar being my best beat (no one seems to sell singular spike studs) so I opted for star studs from Geoff's Emporium and while there nabbed me some cute little bottles of spray paint in silver, gold, green, blue and pink (all at $3 each)! I also brought little glitter pots, round jewels and spot studs but didn't end up using these.



Check out my next post for the DIY makeover of these bland heels !





No comments:

Post a Comment